Thursday, 16 October 2014
Paid surveys are an easy route to earning well from the comfort of your home.All you need is an internet connection and a couple of minutes to spare.People have gone from almost nothing to thousands of dollars taking surveys in their spare time.Sounds dramatic but it's also true.Check out what single dad Gary Mitchell gained taking surveys.
This is Gary Mitchell’s story in his own words.....
Everyday when I wake up I make breakfast for my daughter and drive her to school. I usually work out and run some errands before I head back home to get to "work".
It's hard to even call it "work" though, because all I do is give my opinion on products and web sites and I get paid CASH! Companies need our opinions to make their products better so they can make even more money and will pay very well!
The best part is that ANYONE can takepaid surveys. It doesn't matter if you're young or old, man or woman, or what language you speak! You WILL get paid for your opinion!
It's hard to believe how great my life is now because it wasn't always like this...
A few years ago, I was heavily in debt...
Four years ago I lost my job at a manufacturing plant producing popular toys for kids. You can probably guess what happened since it has been happening all over the world, my company "moved" all production to China and told me I was fired.
What happened after getting fired was years of struggling to take care of my family and lots of nights with no sleep worrying about what I was going to do. I was forced to start using my credit cards and getting loans from family just to put food on the table for my child.
I had credit card bills, student loans... and a young daughter to support!
Life was hard... Raising a young daughter on my own meant I had to be around when she got home from school but having a roof over our heads and being able to buy clothes and feed her was my top priority.
I spent months searching for another job, but it seemed like every job I applied to was only willing to pay minimum wage with no benefits. I was sad and depressed and didn't know what I was going to do when one of my lifelong friends invited me over to his house for a barbecue.
Everything changed when a friend showed me a cheque they received for taking a survey.
I was in shock when my friend showed me a $300 cheque he had received. What he told me next changed my life forever. "Companies will PAY ME MONEYfor my opinion???" I couldn't believe what he was telling me.
Why hadn't I heard of this before??? When he told me companies spend BILLIONS per year doing market research, I got really excited and started asking him more and more questions. He taught me everything he knew and I signed up to start taking surveys that same day.And before I knew it I was getting checks of hundreds of dollars sent to me every week.
To find out more click here.
Tuesday, 23 September 2014
By Gary Mitchell
Recently, our website was featured in some major news networks. After helping thousands of people get at home survey jobs from big companies worldwide, the media finally caught on.
Big companies are willing to pay people just like you for your opinion on their products and services.Usually, this is just in the form of a survey you fill out online... takes about 5-10 minutes and can pay up to $35.
That's not bad for 5-10 minutes of work right? Especially if you are doing10 surveys a day!
Because of this news story, we have seen thousands of new members signing up... so many people that we almost cannot even handle the demand.
We are on the verge of not accepting any new members for awhile. So, if you are interested, you need to join RIGHT now because we will not be accepting any new members within a few days until the demand dies down.
Don't delay, click here if you wish to join.
Thursday, 18 September 2014
|It's Simple To Earn Money Online|
Home based business is a constantly evolving structure. Early history involved packing stuff in basements,then it graduated to stuffing envelopes for direct mail.Today the internet provides the most heady opportunity to make money in a new dimensional shift.It permits ordinary people to make extraordinary money working at home online. There are more than one ways to make money online, including money making for free.
Orthodox marketing involved word of mouth, flyers, television, radio etc.The centre of any business is its products and or services it is promoting. In fact, even in today's digital age, many companies are still employing these strategies to make a roaring success. The internet only offers us another medium to market our products or service. All you need is to obtain a product/service which you are comfortable in promoting. Some of the common ways to make money at home online include....
1.Paid surveys like CashforSurveys
2.Affiliate programs like GoogleSniper
3.Selling Online eg products on eBay and similar sites
4.Online marketing like CB PassiveIncome
5.Social Media Businesses very interesting and highly paying
The most interesting and beneficial part of making profit online
Autoresponders are simple effective tools that can be effectively exploited to leverage your time.With an autoresponder you automatically update your customers and potential customers about the products you are offering. You can build a simple blog where you can publicise more about your product. Besides this posting on forums ,or social media are great ways to earn by relating to your product or service;which will further will help you build an online presence.
However the best way to be more successful in the long term is when you are help people rather than only focusing on your business and opportunity. Helping others first will always come back to you many times around, even though it may not seem so obvious initially. It's a lot like companies who run online surveys,because they end up helping a lot of their customers.In fact through your online presence you can be helping people on a global scale.
The internet allows you to exploit a virtual goldmine of resources from the comforts of our own home.
Saturday, 13 September 2014
Before you get burned you should pay close attention to the following tips. These might well save you from wasting time, and money chasing the wrong dream.
Watch Out for Scams
- You are a smart person. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. If you want to make money online you will have to work for it.Read or study from reliable sources well before you launch yourself.
- Get rich schemes are empty promises to prey on people's greed and false beliefs that there are fast ways to riches. Unless you are planning to play the lottery, then don't bank on getting rich fast.Visit sites which educate while paying instead.
- There are no secrets to getting rich overnight, or earning one million within the next three months. You also can’t earn money by doing nothing.Period. If you really want to make money online, work for it.
Make Sure You Get Your Money's Worth
- Any legitimate online business will not require you to put up huge money in order to get started.
- There may be costs to you, like upgrading your computer equipment or,purchasing software, but that should not be a criteria for starting off.
Do Some Background Checks
- Check employer references and backgrounds. Anyone can say that they are a legitimate business, but they actually have to be a legitimate business to prove it.
- Research anyone that offers you work. Check their references and dig into their background. If you consider working for a particular person, or business, don't just go to the website.
- Do a web search with Google, and find out as much as possible about them before you do even one assignment.
- It is actually a good idea to go through review sites.If not all,at least a majority of them throw some light on reality.So check out a bunch of these review sites.
Give It Your Best Shot
- Do the best work that you can each and every day. Working hard pays off eventually. The harder you work, the more it will show, and the more work you will have to do.
- It might seem like some jobs are less important than others, but you never know where this could lead. Even though the web seems like a big place, it is likely you will run into mutual acquaintances.
- If you build a good reputation it will follow you. A good reputation attracts higher pay rates.And good sites will offer commensurate incentives.
Tuesday, 27 May 2014
|Wealth Rains for Millionaires|
If you accept that fact, then it's obvious you're on the right track.
To create wealth and becoming a millionaire, you need to have a vehicle or platform. I like to name it as Opportunity because IT IS an opportunity.
Obviously, there are plenty of opportunities to choose from today and it becomes "confusing" when you not know of your purpose.
Different opportunities will give you different types of incomes...
Income Today - This is the income that you'll need today and within the next 30 days. Basically, this is your life line - you need money right now to not only enjoy your lifestyle, but as fund for your journey to financial freedom.
You have to understand that there's no liberty to living frugal - you need to use your Income Today to give you the pleasure of what you can afford. You need to continuously reward yourself for taking actions to become successful.
Income Tomorrow - While making money for Income Today, you would also be planning for Income Tomorrow. Income Tomorrow is defined for income that you'll have within months and can be extended to a year or so.
It creates short-term passive income. For instance, you own a membership where people are paying you monthly fee.
Millionaire Income - This is where you can be free. You can choose when to work or not to work anymore. The biggest mistake that average people make (which keeps them from millionaire status) is simply not choosing the right Opportunity that can lead to this stage.
Bare in mind that Opportunity can change at any time. Just think it as the vehicle to get you from one place to another place, you're trying to get from your current level to a higher financial level.
That being, your focus is the destination and you'll choose whichever of the most suitable vehicle for you to get there.
In my years of making money and creating wealth, I've used at least 3 major Opportunities.
It doesn't mean the more you have, the more money you'll make. It's about choosing the right one and stay focus on it.
Note: This article is written by Patric Chan,
the author of WakeUp Millionaire.
Discover his secrets of using the 3
components of Psychology, Opportunity and Mindset
to become a WakeUp Millionaire…
Over to you dear friends.I'd be glad to hear your comment and what you feel.....
Monday, 26 May 2014
|Online Wealth: Golden Choice|
Just in case you are worn out by daily drudgery of laboring through a boring office then an online employment is simply what you need. Despite the fact that it will take some initial effort,it wont be long before you see real cash from the solace of your own home. Working on the Web your best protection is an explorere's approach,coupled with sound judgment.
Choose What You Need
The primary objective in discovering true blue online work is to choose what it is that you need to do. Evaluate which abilities you as of now have, or which aptitudes you could learn. Then set out to ace them.Some great organizations like CBPassiveincome.com have capable online partner programs,where they set up everything for you and train you to utilize the web further bolstering your good fortune. When you are certain of your abilities, and the line of work you truly need,you can dive into the work of discovering online benefit. You may need to invest a little time and effort to learn the strings correctly.Once you do that much,the sky's the upper limit!
Keep Your Day Work At First
In the interim continue working in your day job. It is additionally essential to keep a retirement fund with crisis money nearby for your transition period. In the most dire outcome imaginable you will even now have the capacity to pay your living expenses on the off chance that you neglect to discover work inside your first month.Many online entrepreneures usually begin with low maintenance jobs. This has the profit of moving your new life to higher levels while still keeping your protected salary from your old occupation.Remember the retirement fund?
Initially Trying; However Satisfying
Online representatives need to treat their work much the same as any normal occupation. An online employment is not an open door to unwind at home. Actually you may need to work harder, frequently with longer hours than you may put in at an ordinary job, particularly in the beginning.If You are intrigued then check out here. Once you have secured your online vocation you will have the capacity to effortlessly reap the dividends of having the capacity to work from your house, or anyplace else you pick.
Mixture Of work
While there are a few occupations that give themselves to working from anyplace like being a craftsman, a creator, or supplier, they entail a select set of aptitudes that not every one of us have. Nonetheless, that should not demoralize you from your goal. In today's business you can discover a huge slew of occupations with the assistance of a computer and an internet connection.
I'd be happy to hear from you,my dear friend......
Saturday, 24 May 2014
|Internet Marketing for Rolling In Passive Income|
- Passive income is defined as revenue you earn even when you aren’t actively working. passive income is also called residual income.
- Income that stops coming when you stop working is active income is . When you quit your job or get the pink slip, your salary stops.active income stops.
- Many people do not even know that there is another kind of income that can stream in even if you are not doing any work-that's passive income.With passive income, you would keep getting paid whether or not you do any meaningful work. You may do a lot of work initially to gather momentum, but finally you reach a point where the passive income stream gets activated. At this point even if you stop working money will keep flowing to you through this stream regardless of your action or no action.
- Do not confuse passive income with one-time lump sum payments like inheritance or the sale of an assets like your home or some stock you own. Passive income means constant flow of income over a protracted period.Maybe a few years,decades,or even generations.Usually ,however,it stops after a protracted period for various reasons out of perview now.
- suffice to know that passive income needs attention and maintenance to keep it going.It could mean checking your mail and depositing checks,or reporting this income for taxes.
- Another interesting featureis multiple streams of income, so you can increase chances of income flow incase one stream stops.
- Examples of passive income are royalties on books ,songs,Audio/video CD.It also includes rental income from real estate property,or dividends from your stocks etc.
- Passive income is an income received on a regular basis, with little effort required to maintain it. It is closely related to the concept of "Unearned income".The American Internal Revenue Service categorizes income into three broad types, active (earned) income, passive (unearned) income, and portfolio income. It defines passive income as only coming from two sources: rental activity or "trade or business activities in which you do not materially participate." Other financial and government institutions also recognize it as an income obtained as a result of capital growth or in relation to negative gearing. Passive income is usually taxable.
- Earnings an individual derives from a rental property, limited partnership or other enterprise in which he or she is not actively involved. As with non-passive income, passive income is usually taxable; however it is often treated differently by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- There are three main categories of income: active income, passive income and portfolio income. Passive income does not include earnings from wages or active business participation, nor does it include income from dividends, interest or capital gains. For tax purposes, it is important to note that losses in passive income generally cannot offset active or portfolio income.You can find out mre about passive income here.
- It is important to note that, by some, portfolio income is considered passive income; in which case dividends and interest would be considered passive. The important definition is the one the IRS uses, and to be sure your taxes are filed correctly, it would be prudent to check with the IRS or a tax professional on this matter if you have a blend of active, passive, and portfolio income.
- Any investment that produces income from a venture in which an individual does not directly participate. The most common types of passive income are rents and income from a limited partnership. Thus, if an investor buys an apartment complex or a piece of an oil and gas limited partnership, this is considered a PIG. Passive income is taxable, but it is often treated differently than active income.
Thursday, 22 May 2014
Millionaire Without The Effort
None of us would mind being a millionaire,except of course,without the effort involved. Well you know we'd all love being able to reach heaven,without even walking in that direction. We want lots of things from this world.Preferably lying on a warm beach all the time. That’s about all an average human aspires for.
Difference In Real Life
Yet the interesting fact is it doesnt happen that way in real life.Anything worth having in life is worth working for,and anytime something happens someone makes it happen,and God helps those most who help themselves.Sounds cliched? But those cliches are rooted in centuries of human testimony to work,industry,diligence,perseverance,
faith,confidence and clarity of purpose.
So what do you do next?
Have A System In Place
It is recommended that the surest route to success is to have a system in place.You make one yourself.If you cannot,then imitate the tested and proven system of someone successful.Better still,someone super successful.Both - your system,or someone else's system- are known to work wonders.Eventually when you stand on a tall dune of accomplishment and look back over your footprints in the golden sands of success,you cannot help thanking your stars for planting a solid system earlier on,that landed you on that high spot.Most millionaires and super rich folks surely feel that way.
Often a gentle nudge at the correct time and place works immensely to change your destiny for the better.This gentle nudge can arrive in your life in the form of a mentor,an inspiration,a talk,a book,a TV show,or anything that fires your will and ability to reach out further than where you are right now.It can prove to be a turning point in life.Certainly this kind of stuff is not uncommon in this world.Nor is it a unimaginable in your lifetime,for yourself.I’m going to introduce someone who shares a somewhat similar experience in life.
Here we take a look at Patric Chan,internet marketer,#1 Amazon author and reknown speaker who underwent such a transformation in life.He's rich,famous,successful,enterprising,and willing to share his experience and knowledge with others.
Patric Chan is one of those “ordinary people” who is living an extraordinary lifestyle despite his “interesting” background. Living on a small island in Malaysia, never been to a college or University, having absolutely no network of association and starting with zero money, Patric is now an international speaker, best-selling author and entrepreneur.
To help people around the world achieve success, he specializes in breaking down complex success techniques and strategies into simple-to-understand concepts that can be applied instantly to their lives. Other than that, his success formulas are based on practical methods - not any ‘new age’ concept.
He has spoken in many countries such as the United States, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, the United Kingdom, India, China, Hong Kong, the United Emirates Arab, Thailand, etc. Patric is also featured in a book with other authors like Brian Tracy, Robert T. Kiyosaki, T Harv Eker, Zig Zizlar, Tom Hopkins, Suze Orman, and others.
Patric has co-authored Clicking Cash with Robert G. Allen, the New York Times best-selling author of One Minute Millionaire, Multiple Streams of Income, Nothing Down and Cash In A Flash.
His Success Trace Newsletter has thousands of subscribers from all around the world; through this newsletter, Patric shares new valuable success tips and information that will take the subscribers to the next level of personal improvement.
His famous success system WakeUpMillionaire is worth a look and we will continue taking a peek at it in the next session.
What Do You Think
In the meantime you can share your views on why everyone doesn't work towards success as much as they should.Love to hear from you.
Tuesday, 20 May 2014
In order to become a millionaire, you'll need a platform to take you there. The opportunity can change all the time so you're never stuck with one permanently.
Just imagine if one day you woke up...And you were a millionaire! You no longer have to worry about your debts, bills, and slaving for money. You can spend your time doing things you love,
spend your time with your beloved family and friends. You no longer have to worry about money... or have to be poor again. Never again living the life you used to have.And what if your dream lifestyle came true!?Here's your chance to be a fantastically rich wake up millionaire.
Let me tell you an interesting story...
There was once a man who was a failure in everything he did.His highest education was at a high school level. After that, he started working on the streets. He didn't have anyacademic paper qualifications because he never studied at a college or University before.
He doesn't have any "connections". Some people become wealthy because they know the "right" people who could elevate them to the next level. But he doesn't even have entrepreneur friends or know of any millionaires personally.He is just an ordinary person like you and I.Despite all of these obstacles, something happened...One day he woke up...He became a millionaire.How did he do it?Click here as he he reveals the secrets to you.
Thursday, 15 May 2014
· Email marketing is a critical conduit for any online marketing success,and social media is increasingly becoming a lifeline for a great online campaign. Social media is an excellent opportunity to expand your subscriber base with a wide audience and cross-link your business with different traffic sources.Once you integrate social media marketing with an email list, you can harness the power of both of these sources for even more traffic and engagement.This is an amazing tool for building excellent passive income later.
· The more frequenty contact you have with your audience, the more profound and profitable is your relationship with them. It is absolutely critical to communicate with them on more than one front. Also make sure you know social networking and other sites your audience is using so that you can focus your email integration and interaction in those places. The ideal situation is you are online wherever your prospects and customers are.
Spread Word Among Your Social Networks
· When you are on social networks, publicise your email sign-up page and “viralise” those powerful promotions you're offering. Your social media profiles is essentially a golden doorway leading to your sales funnel. Almost any social network can be leveraged to prospects and obtain opt-ins.
· The advantage with social networking sites is , they have great tools that allow sharing of content.That’s what Facebook's 'likes', Twitter's ‘re-tweets’, and Pinterest’s ‘repins’ help people with.Some programmes that promote making money online have exploited social media extremely well.
Digging Into Mobile Goldmines
· Lots of folks these days read their emails and socialize online with omnipresent mobile devices, so have to ensure almost everything is mobile-friendly. Don’t forget to push out emails in both text and HTML because some devices do not read HTML so easily,and we don’t want your audience flying away.
· Mobiles do not offer themselves for typing easily , so your opt-in form has to be an easy to fill out thing. Make sure that you have optimized landing pages for mobile,which later on will bank you richly with passive income .Test any templates that you're using. Make text large and images easy to view with short loading times.
Wave That Flag Over Your Blog
A blog is another steaming engine for your social profile. Promote your email list widely on that blog. Place great stuff on the blog's sidebar that's visible on each post and page acquire maximum exposure. Make sure that your offer or freebie is mentioned on your blog’s opt-in form.Place forms at the bottom of each post, or even in your header.
Magnetically Pulling Subscribers Into Social Media
· Integrating social media and your email list means sending traffic both ways, so get your list members to connect with you on social media. One way to do this is to add social media buttons to your emails. These are buttons like Facebook's 'Like This' and Twitter's 'Tweet This.' Using these buttons, your readers can share your content or comment on it without leaving the email message.
· Some email services, such as AWeber, have social icons for networks like Facebook and Twitter that you can simply drag and drop into your emails. Then people can click on the icon to connect with you on those networks.
· One of the best ways to encourage list members to connect with you on social media is by offering exclusive content there. Offer your audience a window to increase knowledge,wealth,residual income or opportunity.Offer something different in each place so they have a reason to visit you there.
Custom Tabs On Facebook
· Consider creating a custom tab on your Facebook page with a sign-up form so that your fans can sign up directly on your page. Ideally place this tab is on one of the squares right under your cover photo. It’s premium location of “internet hoarding” visible as soon as surfers land on your main cover page.
Wednesday, 14 May 2014
"How can you squander even one more day not taking advantage of the greatest shifts of our generation? How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?"- Seth Godin
|Social Media Speeds Growth|
If you're a natural introvert, there's no reason at all to shy away from social media. Don't let the word 'social' throw you. Social media sites offer a great platform for introverts to be social on their own terms. You get to interact with other, but keep control at the same time. Many introverts get in touch with their extrovert side online.You can certainly learn AND earn while you are online
Don't Be a Hermit
If you're using social media for your marketing, consistency is important. But if you're a true introvert, it's easy to forget that there's a whole world of people out there. All marketers need to schedule regular social media time and this is especially important for introverts. Check in to your social media account at least twice a day to see what's going on and interact with your friends and followers.
Personal vs. Professional
For introverts who are uncomfortable with sharing a great deal publicly, it helps to keep personal and professional life separated. This is actually a good idea for all marketers. Only reveal to your fans what you want them to know or what's relevant to your marketing (for example, your experience in your niche, etc.). While it helps to show a little bit of your personal side in order to connect with others online, you can keep it to a minimum.Some reliable sites will teach you how to go about establishing connections even while earning money doing that. How personal you need to get will also depend on the nature of your market and niche.
Ease into It
If the idea of interacting with people online is frightening to you, dip your toes in first rather than diving in head first. Like all uncomfortable tasks, it takes practice to get good at socializing online. Practice commenting, asking questions, engaging in conversation, and so on. Set a goal for yourself to do X number of interactions each day. The more you socialize online on a regular schedule, the easier it will get.
Don't Force It
There's no reason to pretend you're an extrovert. You'll connect much better to your audience by being yourself. Some introverts feel pressured to come out of their shell online because that's how everyone else appears, but it's easier to build connections when you're being real.
Find Your People
Join groups that you're interested in and that are relevant to your niche.If your niche is affiliate marketing or internet marketing you'll do well to find a targeted audience for the same. When you do this, you'll find that there are others online with similar interests and you'll make connections with them. This makes it much easier to relate to your audience. You'll also build important business relationships in a relaxed and casual way.
Find the Best Fit
Some things just don't feel right. There may be a social network that just doesn't fit with your introverted nature. For example, Twitter, which is all about real-time updates, can push you too far out of your comfort zone. If so, skip it and use a different site. While everyone needs to push beyond their comfort zone to grow, it doesn’t mean you need to tackle all the boundaries of that zone at once!
Coming out of Your Shell
Interactions on social media often don't feel 'real.' Even though you're interacting with people, the face-to-face element isn't there. Sometimes what helps introverts come out of their shell is to connect with social media friends and followers outside of the social media site. Meet with them in person or even talk to them on chat or Skype. Then, when you “see” them online, you’ll find it easier to engage in conversation.Setting up a mailing list is the most important aspect of online earning,and it pays long term didvidends doing so.In order to do that you have to surge past your reluctance to intercat with people on the net.
If you're still wary of getting involved in social media, here's a good confidence-booster. Whatever you're doing on the site, make sure that you're adding value. If you don't feel that you're adding enough value, find a way to give more. Be overly generous and you'll find it easy to make friends and gain followers.
Saturday, 10 May 2014
- Powerful tool.Adsense is considered as one of the most powerful tool in a website publisher’s arsenal. It enables a person to monetize their sites easily. If used properly, it can generate a very large and healthy income for them.
- However if you are not using them rightly and just maximizing the income you squeeze from it, you are actually leaving a lot of money on the table. Something all people hate doing.How you can start earning money with Adsense can be done easily and quickly. You will be amazed at the results you will be getting in such a short period of time.
- Start by writing some quality content articles which are also keyword incorporated. There are a lot of people given the gift of being good with words. Writing comes easy for them. Why not make it work in such a way that you will be earning some extra cash in the process.
- There are actually three steps to put into mind before you begin writing your ads and having an effective Adsense.
- Keyword search. Find some popular subjects, keywords or phrase. Select the ones which you think has more people clicking through. This is actually a keyword selector and suggestion tool that some sites are offering to those who are just their Adsense business.
- Writing articles. Start writing original content with keywords from the topics that you have achieved in your search. Take note that search engines are taking pride in the quality of their articles and what you will be writing should keep up with their demands.
- Quality content site. Build a quality content site incorporated with Adsense ads that is targeting the subject and keywords of your articles and websites. This is where all that you’ve done initially will go to and this is also where they will prove their worth to you.
- The proper positioning of your ads should be done with care. Try to position your ads where surfers are most likely to click on them. According to research, the one place that surfers look first when they visit a certain site is the top left. The reason behind this is not known. Maybe it is because some of the most useful search engine results are at the top of all other rankings. So visitors tend to look in that same place when browsing through other sites.
- Some of those who are just starting at this business may think they are doing pretty well already and thinking that their clickthrough rates and CPM figures are quite healthy. However, there are more techniques and styles to generate more clicks to double your earnings. By knowing these techniques and working them to your advantage, you will realize that you will be getting three times more than other people who have been previously doing what they are doing.
- Finally, Adsense has some excellent tracking statistics that allows webmasters and publishers to track their results across a number of site on a site by site, page by page, or any other basis you wanted. You should be aware oft his capability and make the most of it because it is one powerful tool that will help you find out which ads are performing best. This way, you can fine tune your Adsense ads and focus more on the ones being visited the most rather than those who are being ignored.
- Another thing you should know. Banners and skyscrapers are dead. Ask the experts. So better forget about banners and skyscrapers. Surfers universally ignore these kinds of ad formats. The reason behind this is that they are recognized as an advert and advert are rarely of any interest that’s why people ignore them.
- To really start making money with Adsense, you should have a definite focus on what you wanted to achieve and how you will go about achieving them. As with any other kind of business ventures, time is needed coupled with patience.
- Do not just ignore your site and your Adsense once you have finished accomplishing them. Spare some time, even an hour, making adjustments to the Adsense ads on your sites to quickly trigger your Adsense income.
- Give it a try and you would not regret having gotten into Adsense in the first place.
Tuesday, 6 May 2014
|Look For The Right Affiliate|
As mentioned earlier do a little research about the choices of program that you intend to join into. Get some answers because they will be the deciding point of what you will be achieving later on.
1.What is the cost to join?
Most affiliate programs being offered today are absolutely free of charge. So when you settle for those that charge you some dollars before joining do a bit of research and analysis.
2.When do they issue the commission checks?
Every program is different. Some issue their checks once a month, every quarter, etc. Select the one that is suited to your payment time choice. Many affiliate programs are setting a minimum earned commission amount that an affiliate must meet or exceed in order for their checks to be issued.
3.What is the hit per sale ratio?
This is the average number of hits to a banner or text link it takes to generate a sale based on all affiliate statistics. This factor is extremely important because this will tell you how much traffic you must generate before you can earn a commission from the sale.
4.How are referrals from an affiliate’s site tracked and for how long do they remain in the system?
You need to be confident on the program enough to track those people you refer from your site. This is the only way that you can credit for a sale. The period of time that those people stay in the system is also important. This is because some visitors do not buy initially but may want to return later to make the purchase. Know if you will still get credit for the sale if it is done some months from a certain day.
5.What are the kinds of affiliate stats available?
Your choice of affiliate program should be capable of offering detailed stats. They should be available online anytime you decide to check them out. Constantly checking your individual stats is important to know how many impressions, hits and sales are already generated from your site. Impressions are the number of times the banner or text link was viewed by a visitor of your site. A hit is the one clicking on the banner or text links.
6.Does the affiliate program also pay for the hits and impressions besides the commissions on sales?
It is important that impressions and hits are also paid, as this will add to the earnings you get from the sales commission. This is especially important if the program you are in offers low sales to be able to hit ratio.
7.Who is the online retailer?
Find out if it is really a solid company. Know the products they are selling and the average amount they are achieving. The more you know about the retailer offering you the affiliate program, the easier it will be for you to know if that program is really for you and your site.
8.Is the affiliate a one tier or two tier program?
A single tier program pays you only for the business you yourself have generated. A two tier program pays you for the business, plus it also pays you a commission on the sales generated by any affiliate you sponsor in your program. Some two-tier programs are even paying small fees on each new affiliate you sponsor. More like a recruitment fee.
9.Lastly, what is the amount of commission paid?
Most programs pay 20% - 80% (and some cases, 100%!) .01% - .05% is the amount paid for each hit. If you find a program that also pays for impressions, the amount paid is not much at all.
You should be familiar with the many important aspects that your chosen program should have before incorporating them into your website. Try to ask your affiliate program choices these questions. These can help you select the right program for you site from among the many available.There are some programs that help you with training as well as obtaining good business.Find out more here.
Sunday, 4 May 2014
- I will be sharing affiliate marketing ideas that make money.These ideas are not overnight miracles, but proven long-term strategies.
- These ideas focus on building up an online readership that trusts your advice.Once readers trust you, they will trust your recommendations. You can then take advantage of this by recommending useful, quality affiliate products to them.I learned this by reading and following the AffiloBlueprint course.
Build a Blog that Makes You Money
- Having your own blog is key to a stable online income.Write regular, weekly articles teaching readers useful and actionable information in your blog’s niche (e.g. dog training, weight loss, muscle building etc).By providing useful information, readers will trust you—and so will trust you when you recommend products (which you make money off).
- Once readers trust you, they will trust your recommendations. You can then take advantage of this by recommending useful, quality affiliate products to them.Example Enlightenment Gateway. Mark Ling made this site using the same techniques taught in AffiloBlueprint, and it makes thousands of dollars each year.
Focus on Email Marketing, Not Banners
- AffiloBlueprint teaches that email marketing makes more money than banner advertisements on websites.People who do click on banners are cold traffic and don’t convert.
- AffiloBlueprint teaches that instead of using banners, you should use opt-in forms to an email subscriber list.Example; Enlightenment Gateway does this and doesn’t use banners.Give people an incentive to join (e.g. free ebook) then send out emails with helpful information and relevant product suggestions. Pre-warms traffic, increasing conversions.
Bring in Traffic Organically with Google
- Organic Google traffic is high quality and converts very well.There are some tips for ranking better on search engines like Google.Post regularly—Google loves websites with new, fresh content and ranks their posts/pages better.
- Optimize your post for a keyword that is shown as having a good number of searches (100+) in Google Keyword Planner.Place keyword once in title tag, once in description tag.To learn more fantastic SEO tips, check out AffiloBlueprint.
What I Said
- Affiliate marketing is a fantastic way of earning good income,maybe passive income,as time goes by.The easiest way to start off is to build a blog.In the blog provide good content that readers trust and want.Next,focus on email marketing and not banner ads,because email marketing comes across as more personal.And lastly that you get good,organic google traffic.
- You should be on your way to seeing some nice "dough" rolling in soon.I would suggest you take a look at the free and comprehensive affiliate programme AffiloBlueprint is offering,alongwith excellent training.
Friday, 2 May 2014
- You need to do something to make money, regardless of taking a very small action or big one. Even if it is just sending emails - that's still considered as taking actions.
- If you accept that fact, then it's obvious you're on the right track.
- To create wealth and becoming a millionaire, you need to have a vehicle or platform. I like to name it as Opportunity because IT IS an opportunity.
- Obviously, there are plenty of opportunities to choose from today and it becomes "confusing" when you not know of your purpose.
- Different opportunities will give you different types of incomes...
- Income Today - This is the income that you'll need today and within the next 30 days. Basically, this is your life line - you need money right now to not only enjoy your lifestyle, but as fund for your journey to financial freedom.
- You have to understand that there's no liberty to living frugal - you need to use your Income Today to give you the pleasure of what you can afford. You need to continuously reward yourself for taking actions to become successful.
- Income Tomorrow - While making money for Income Today, you would also be planning for Income Tomorrow. Income Tomorrow is defined for income that you'll have within months and can be extended to a year or so.
- It creates short-term passive income. For instance, you own a membership where people are paying you monthly fee.
- Millionaire Income - This is where you can be free. You can choose when to work or not to work anymore. The biggest mistake that average people make (which keeps them from millionaire status) is simply not choosing the right Opportunity that can lead to this stage.
- Bear in mind that Opportunity can change at any time. Just think it as the vehicle to get you from one place to another place, you're trying to get from your current level to a higher financial level.
- That being, your focus is the destination and you'll choose whichever of the most suitable vehicle for you to get there.
- In my years of making money and creating wealth, I've used at least 3 major Opportunities.
- It doesn't mean the more you have, the more money you'll make. It's about choosing the right one and stay focus on it.
- Note: This article is written by Patric Chan, the author of WakeUp Millionaire. Discover his secrets of using the 3 components of Psychology, Opportunity and Mindset to become a WakeUp Millionaire…http://allswell1.chando2.hop.clickbank.net/